M Tech (Power Electronics) student secures First Prize for paper presentation
A research paper by EEE faculty presented
Dr. Sudha Balagopalan, Akhila R, Krishnakumar M and Vishnu Rach K R, faculty members of the EEE Dept of the College, presented a paper titled “Integrated Protection Model for Power System Personnel” under the category Power Systems & Smart Grids.
Five research papers by M Tech (Power Electronics, EEE Dept) students selected for presntation
The following five students of M Tech (Power Electronics) programme of the EEE Dept of the College were selected for presenting their research papers for the paper presentation contest under the category of Power Electronics & Power Systems in KETCON 2018.
1) Irine K Rajan : Paper titled “A hybrid resonant PWM full bridge converter for the partial shading problems in PV arrays”
2) Karthik Sen K : Paper titled “Performance analysis of BLDC motor driven solar PV array fed water pumping system employing zeta converter”
3) Mary Adlin K M : Paper titled “High voltage gain DC-DC converter with coupled inductors for PV systems”
4) Reshma V S : Paper titled “Development of multiport converter for hybrid renewable energy systems”
5) Sharon Joji : Paper titled “High efficient fault tolerant DC-DC converter for wireless charging of battery”