Courses done in groups
Various online course certifications were completed by S2 B Tech (CSE B) batch students under the guidance of Mr Ravishankar S (AP, CSE dept) in the month of April 2020 in connection with the course EST 102 Programming in C. They are :
- 50 out of 60 students completed online course with certification on “C for Everyone: Programming Fundamentals” offered by University of California, Santacruz via Vidya and coursera account.
- 37 out of 60 students completed an online course on “C Tutorial” offered via Sololearn (an online free learning platform for Computer Science subjects).
- Students also submitted online assignments via github. Students were introduced to github, which is supposed to be an important resource for all CSE students to enhance coding skills.
Courses done by individuals
- Abhijith Sheheer of S4 B Tech (CSE A) completed Data Visualization course (300 hours) by freeCodeCamp on 19 April 2020. It includes side projects like making heat maps, tree maps and choropleth maps etc.
- Gayathri Satheeshkumar of S2 B Tech (CSE A) completed “C for Everyone Programming Fundamentals” offered by University of California, Santacruz in Coursera on 19 April 2020.
- Amritha Anand of S2 B Tech (CSE A) completed training on Basics of COVID-19 (Malayalam course) offered by Diksha on 24 April 2020.
- Abhinav Asokan Malattiri of S2 B Tech (CSE A) completed “Programming for Everybody (Getting Started with Python)” offered by University of Michigan in Coursera on 26 April 2020.
- Abhay Krishna T S of S2 B Tech (CSE A) completed “AI For Everyone” offered by deeplearning.ai in Coursera on 05 May 2020.