The faculty members of the CE Dept have taken to learning in a big way. Recently they have successfully completed several online courses training programmes.
- Ms Nivea John, Assistant Professor, completed a three-day training programme on “Safety Measures in Transportation Systems” organized by the Department of Civil Engineering, Muthoot Institute of Technology and Science, Ernakulam.
- Ms Krishnapriya K P, Assistant Professor:
- Completed an online course “Excel Skills for Business : Essentials” authorised by Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia.
- Attended a webinar on “GIS and Remote Sensing in Surveying” conducted by IEEE, Jawaharlal College of Engineering and Technology (JCET), Lakkidi, Ottapalam, Palakkad.
- Attended two-day international webinar on “Ground Improvements Techniques for Highway Construction” organised by CSIR-Central Road Research Institute, New Delhi.
- Dr Deepa Mohan, Associate professor, completed a course on “Initiating and Planning Projects” authorized by University of California, Irvine and offered through Coursera.