The EEE Dept of Vidya conducted a five-day online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on “Robotics” during 11 – 15 January 2021. The FDP was successful in bringing the state-of-the art research and other associated educational activities in the thrust area of robotics to Indian teachers and researchers of AICTE affiliated institutions through both theoretical and hands-on sessions by experts in the area. The FDP was successful in stimulating research, education, and teaching, especially of the faculty members and the young researchers in different areas of robotics. The Faculty Development Program was arranged as online sessions on ZOOM platforms with three sessions on each day.
- Dr Sudheer A P, Asst Prof, Dept of Mechanical Engg, NIT Calicut
- Dr Raghu C V, Asst Prof (Grade 2), NIT, Calicut
- Mr Alister D’Silva, Head Trainer, Absolute Motion
- Mr Ramesh C R, Head of Vidya Centre for Robotic Research and Consultancy
- Mr Syam Gopi, Senior Content Strategist, Inker Robotics
- Ms Subadhra P R, Asst Prof, Dept of EEE, GEC, Thrissur
- Mr Thomson Tom, CEO, Infusory, Thrissur
- Dr Jisha V R, Asso Prof, Dept of EEE, Collge of Engg. Trivandrum
- Dr Ramesh Kumar P, Asst Prof, Dept of EEE, GEC Thrissur.
Feedback from participants
Video records of sessions
Report on inaugural ceremony of the STTP