Advika is the much awaited arts fest of the College and this year’s Advika has been scheduled on 12 – 13 May 2022. Students have started intense preparations for participating in the competitions in the various items and the college authorities have felicitated these preparations by rescheduling the timings of the lecture and lab classes so that the students get plenty of time after the classes to engage in the preparations. Meanwhile, the Organising Committee of Advika 2022 has announced a competition for the design of a logo for this year’s edition of Advika.
- This competition is exclusively for VAST students.
- Only one entry is permitted per student.
- The last date for accepting entries is 17th April 2022.
- Image files must be submitted in PNG Format along with the source file (PSD, AI etc.)
- Name of the files must be in the format Name_Roll.No._Class
- If accepted, all rights to the logo will be reserved under Advika 2022.
- If accepted, Advika Organising Committee reserves all rights to modify and publish the logo.
- The final decision will be taken by the Advika Organising Committee.
The entries are to be submitted at https://forms.gle/4hG7bqedAb5p61eG9
Logo of Advika 2020
Due to Covid related lock down, Advika was not conducted in 2021. There was a similar competition for the design of a logo for Advika 2020. Here is an image of the prize winning logo for Advika 2020.
Read the report on the official release of the logo of Advika 2020.