CSE student selected as Lead for Google Developer Student Club
Anand Krishna Sunil, a student of of S7 B. Tech (CSE – A) batch, has been selected as a Lead for Google Developer Student Club. Developer Student Clubs (DSC) is a Google Developers program for university students to learn mobile and web development skills. The clubs will be open to any student, ranging from novice developers who are just starting, to advanced developers who want to further their skills. The clubs are intended as a space for students to try out new ideas and collaborate to solve mobile and web development problems.
A Lead of the Club is expected to:
- Set up the Developer Student Club on campus.
- Organize and teach mobile development to fellow students.
- Enable more students to be trainers and support them in conducting sessions.
- Identify local organizations that can benefit from mobile solutions, and facilitate solution development initiatives.
- Host showcases and other sessions to highlight the solutions.