PE Dept alumna to join Purdue University for higher studies
Ms Fayha Abdul Kareem (B Tech in Production Engineering in the 2016 pass-out batch) has got an admit card to join the prestigious Purdue University, a public research university in West Lafayette, Indiana, USA, for pursuing the MS programme in Engineering Management. Her admission to Purdue University is also based a highly favourably worded testimonial from Dr Sudha Balagopalan, Dean-Academics.
Excerpts from a letter from Ms Fayha to Dr Sudha Balagopalan:
Know Ms Fayha
- University 1st rank in 5th, 6th and 8th Semesters and 3rd rank in 7th Semester
- Received district topper proficiency award from Engineer’s association ,Thrissur.
- Served as the student Magazine Editor (2013 – 14)
- Actively served the responsibility of being in college senate
- Won various competitions in singing during Arts Festival
- Actively participated in departmental activities in TechFest