The Editorial Team of News & Events is happy to introduce Mr Ravishankar S, an Assistant Professor in the CSE Dept of Vidya, as a role model for all teachers in so far as he is voracious learner! He is literally continuously upgrading himself by successfully pursuing quality online courses offered by prestigious organisations.Here are some of the courses he had successfully completed recently:
- Course on “Architecting with Google Compute Engine” via coursera. This is s five course specialisation bundle consisting of the following courses:
- Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
- Essential Cloud Infrastructure: Foundation
- Elastic Cloud Infrastructure: Scaling and Automation
- Cloud Infrastructure: Scaling and Automation
- Reliable Cloud Infrastructure: Design and Process
The verified certificate can be accessed HERE.
- Completed a course on “Google Cloud Essentials” which Google calls a “quest” on qwiklabs. A quest is a learning path that contains a number of hands-on labs. Qwiklabs Quests are learning paths that consist of a collection of labs organized by technologies, specific cloud services, and practical use cases. Quests range from introductory to advanced level. The public profile link of the quest can be accessed HERE.
“AI from the Data Center to the Edge“, an optimized path using Intel® Architecture and offered by Intel.Issued by Intel. The credential link is available HERE.
- “IBM Blockchain Essentials V2“, a course offered by IBM. The IBM Badge can be accessed HERE.
- A “C Tutorial Course” offered by Sololearn. The certificate is available HERE.