CSE students participate in Deep Learning internship offered by Bennett University
A group of six students of the CSE Dept successfully completed a hands-on workshop on Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning as part of an internship program offered by Bennett University, Greater Noida. The programme held during 1 – 3 June 2020 was being organissed as part of the leadingindia.ai initiative of the University. All M Tech students in the group obtained certificates of completion and all B Tech students received participation certificates.
The team consisted of the following students.
- Anaswara Asokan (S4 MTech CSE)
- Anjali C A (S4 MTech CSE)
- Anu Paulson (S4 MTech CSE)
- Krishnaprabha K K (S4 MTech CSE)
- Poornima Sankar (S4 MTech CSE)
- Gayathri Ananthakrishnan (S6 B Tech CSE)
- Godwin Inasu (S6 B Tech CSE)