MCA Dept signs MoU with Ansar Women’s College, Perumpilavu
The MCA Dept of Vidya and the Post-Graduate Dept of Computer Science, Ansar Women’s College, Perumpilavu, signed a Memorandum of Understanding to give a formal framework for cooperation in educational activities.Ms Reji C Joy representing the MCA Dept of Vidya and Ms Prapitha representing Ansar Women’s College signed the MoU and copies of the signed document were exchanged in the presence of Dr Saji C B, Principal.
Aims and objectives
The broad aims and objectives of the MoU are the following:
- To establish a mutually beneficial partnership between the departments thatallows a flexible and creative response to the organizational missions and otherneeds of both departments.
- To share resources that reduce operating cost and promote collaboration of students, faculty and staff.
- To achieve a broad balance in the respective contributions and benefits of collaborations, and this shall be subject to periodic review by both departments.
As part of the MoU, Ansar PG Dept and Vidya MCA Dept will:
- Co-operate in exchange of information relating to the activities in teaching and research in the fields of mutual interest.
- Conduct joint study camps and workshops that facilitate learning activity.
- Implement faculty and student enhancement programmes in fields of mutual interest.
- Conduct joint seminars and conferences that expand knowledge and renew motivation and confidence.